Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I need the perfect black boot!


It's as if each winter season I find myself ill prepared for what to wear? I didn't just move here from some tropical island. I was born and raised here in the NJ/PA area. We only have two seasons-cold & hot! What did I wear last winter just t-shirts and tank tops? And even worse yet, my footwear there's nothing for snow except for a pair of black work boots battle scared from salted rainmelts. But I can't pair them up with a cute skirt and tartan tights. I'd be in contempt of style court! They would give me a strong verbal warning to never look like one of the extras in-Singles again. So, ok I have a few sweaters, and some long sleeve shirts, but nothing extensive. To top it all off I have a few tattered coats with missing buttons, blown out pockets and the lining in one has fallen down, like some tired old lady slip. I really need super sexy and super cool black leather boots (the added bonus of keeping my feet warm would be nice but not necessary if the other 2 needs are met)! I am not kidding, this is desperate ladies...Who wants to go shopping?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If your friends are Lame and won't go shopping with you. Try www.zappos.com you can shop in your jammies !!

intentsandpurposes said...

I will go shopping anytime for Boots!